Anabel Tan : GREETINGS!
Specializes in stock & celebrities. A Chace Crawford's fan!
(View my batches)

Clarice : Specializes in stock & maybe fashion. Laughing is my forte. I love Taylor Swift ! ☆
(View my batches) (Tumblr)


Resources. (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
Those that are not stated are by us.
Do credit us for the graphics taken.
Do not attempt to rip anything here.
© Powered by Blogger.
BATCH 21►32 ICONS.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
I'm starting to like icons more than banners now. :x
Oh. I kinda rushed through this batch today. Sorry if my skills are a bit rusty. And i changed the lay too! What do you think about it?! :D I like the anime character at the side best! Heehee. Updated the affilates too. Anyway, here's the requested batch! I'm gonna bomb kpop next.
Visit my tumblr ?

Note to Hanisah. Sorry sorry sorry it came so late! I couldn't find time to do it. I think i tumblr too much ._.
Name: `Hanisah {!}
Theme: Miley Cyrus
Type: Icons



Labels: , , ,

« OLDER POSTS   NEWER POSTS »
Back to top


♔ tagboard ♔ requestboard

REVIVISCENT THE FADING NIGHT JAGGED SMILES TOUCH THE VELVET SKY LOVE BOX MOONLESS NIGHT YESTERDAY'S FATE DESTINED PATH SMILE ALICIOUS SWEET TEMPTATIONS MATH AND BOOKS GEEK GOODNIGHT MR WOLF FROZEN TEARDROPS ICONSTER GOODBYEDESIGNS VELVETFABTASTIC OPEN UP YOUR MIND HEARTBREAKING OBESSION TROPICAL SUMMER p-erfectmemories starstru-kk violetrose-s almonds-andraisins darknessglow eyeofillusion shinratsu fairyfloss
► Link exchange is welcomed :D.